For X to XI moving students
||Last Date of Receipt of Form
||Last Date of
|Batch No. &
|Selection Test Centres
Selection Test for Phase-I
only at Kota Selection Test Centre for
Phase-II : Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad,
Aurangabad, Bathinda, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Gaya, Hisar,
Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kolkata, Korba,
Kota, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna,
Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Varanasi.
|Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in Test
||Minimum 70% Marks / Equivalent Grade in Science and Mathematics in Class IX.
||The test of 2 hrs. shall be objective type containing questions of Mathematics, Mental Ability, Physics and Chemistry.
Note: *NTSE selected (Second Stage) students are eligible for direct admission, for scholarship they must appear in Selection Test.
||Last Date of
||Last Date of 2nd Installment
|Basic Basic Fee
||Total 1st Installment
||Basic Basic Fee
||Total 2nd Installment
Fill Online Application Form
Download Sample Paper
- This fee is only for 1 Year during class XI.
- Fee may be deposited through Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of Vibrant Academy (India) Pvt. Ltd., payable at Kota. Cash and Cheque (even cheque payable at par at all branches in India) will not be
- Fee can also be paid through any of the following mode:
HDFC Bank Ltd. ~
challan alongwith DD / Cheque / Cash
Axis Bank Ltd. ~ challan alongwith DD / Cheque / Cash upto Rs.50,000/- per
Yes bank ~ challan alongwith DD / Cheque / Cash | credit card | debit card | net
- Challan can be downloaded from our website www.vibrantacademy.com
- Bank Charges Rs.50/- per transaction / challan must be added in the fee
- Fee would be deposited in two Instalments, as per schedule mentioned above.
- If there is any change in rate of Service Tax / any other Tax during the course period the same will be applicable & student will bear the same.
- Refund Rules are mentioned in Registration Form. Refund request through Email / Fax / Telephone / Mobile / SMS will not be entertained. Refund request will be processed for those students only, who will submit the refund request on the prescribed format available at office.